Have you worked (or do you currently work) at any of these Universal Health Services behavioral health facilities in Illinois?
- Lincoln Prairie Behavioral Health Center in Springfield
- The Pavilion Behavioral Health System in Champaign
- Innovations Academy in Streamwood
- Riverdge Hospital in Forest Park
- Hartgrove Hospital in Chicago
- Garfield Park Hospital in Chicago
- Chicago Children’s Center in Chicago
While working there, did you witness or do you know about any patient abuses, safety issues, fraud, or other crimes or questionable situations that occurred or are going inside the facility?
You can make a confidential report about it to Citizens Commission on Human Rights. If you want to take action, they may be able to assist you.
Citizens Commission on Human Rights is a mental health watchdog established by the Church of Scientology in 1969 to investigate and expose psychiatric abuses of human rights and crime and fraud in the field of mental health.